Business Mentoring & Consulting
Managing Director Michael Day is recognised as a leading figure in the property industry and he provides business mentoring, consultancy and project management services to businesses large and small across the property sector.
Michael outlines the benefits of engaging a business mentor here:
Some examples of projects Michael has been involved in for clients:
- Helping new businesses start up and existing businesses expand (organically and via acquisition)
- Developing innovative remuneration structures, commission and profit sharing schemes that reward and incentivise
- Acting as a business mentor/non-executive Director and helping develop strategy and performance. It has proven invaluable to many businesses to have access to Michael's experience and wide industry knowledge
- Undertaking management reviews of organisations and saving them thousands of pounds per annum in costs and helping businesses develop new revenue streams and improve profits
- Helping businesses maximise the opportunities of cross selling and integrating other services (examples include conveyancing, mortgages and surveying)
- Developing and implementing business plans
- Developing and implementing succession plans
- Developing exit plans and, in some cases, negotiating and managing the sale of the business
- Developing and implementing customer relationship and retention programmes
- Project managing specific projects such as the implementation of new IT, software changes, new branch openings
- Setting up conveyancing services within estate agencies including converting two solicitor’s practices from partnerships into limited companies of licenced conveyancers and then selling and integrating them into estate agency groups
- Developing and implementing innovative franchising schemes including “personal estate agencies” operating as a virtual extension of an existing branch network
- Developing and introducing new modular training programmes into estate agencies that have enabled those organisations to deliver their own in-house training
- Coaching and training management and teams in sales, lettings, legislation, performance management
- Sale and acquisition of businesses and letting portfolios
Download an article by Michael Day on business planning that appeared in the RICS Residential Journal
Mentoring sessions can be arranged in person or via Zoom, Skype or Teams.
Michael Day is also a Founding Member of Agents Together
Contact us and we shall be pleased to discuss how we can help you.